Re: [Fwd: Re: Get Fedora]

Pssh :P I'm a gnome user and I voted both. I understand the need for KDE

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Mike McGrath wrote:
Please vote on this:

options are:

Both

Just gnome

You've got till wed.  :)

Well, this is a bad thing to vote on:
- KDE supporters will naturally vote "both";
- GNOME supporters will not vote at all, as they don't want to be labeled selfish bastards.

I don't vote :p

Re: Get Fedora