First slogan ideas.

M Daniel R Magarzo b2.mdr.magarzo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 23:03:50 UTC 2007

El lun, 03-09-2007 a las 00:50 +0200, Herman Meester escribió:

> 2007/9/3, M Daniel R Magarzo <b2.mdr.magarzo at gmail.com>:
>

>         El vie, 31-08-2007 a las 17:15 +0200, Giacomo Succi escribió:
>         >
>         > > My name is Alejo Cerrato and I'd like to contribute with
>         the slogan
>         > >  what about 'Freedom of Choice'
>         >
>         > Sounds good to me :).
>         > Maybe something like "Fedora. Freedom Of Choice." is a
>         little bit better.
>         >
>         > - --
>         > Giacomo Succi
>         >

>         Boring to me.
>         Sorry.
>
>         Daniel
>

> I find that slogan and similar ones a bit boring too, frankly.
> Freedom is important, but it sounds so worn out in slogans.
> I wonder why I feel that way. :)
>

> How about,
>
> "What can Fedora and You
> Do for Each Other Today?"
>

> ;-)
>
> regards,
>
> herman

Sorry, but is that phrase grammatically well built? English is not my
native lang. so I'm just asking.
I think that should be "What can do Fedora and You for Each Other
Today?" instead. I'm not sure, though.

My opinion here: toooooooooo long. Nobody would be able to repeat it,
lesser in public :-)
Sorry

Daniel