Possible Slogans for F8, F9, or F10

M Daniel R Magarzo b2.mdr.magarzo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 22:53:16 UTC 2007

El vie, 31-08-2007 a las 12:17 -0600, John Mackay escribió:
> Neogeo, a game company of the 80´s used "The future is now".
>
> Have you tought of something alike - Beautiful is usefull? A short
> sentence, with the idea how something becomes beatiful determined by
> its usefullness.
>
> 2007/8/31, Markus McLaughlin <hudsonman35 at gmail.com>:
>         Infinite Freedom

Delirious, "too-much-wild" sensation, entropy increasing... :-(

>         Diverse Free Voice

Not for a slogan IMO, it's like a cut piece of text, it's too much
neive, without charm.

>         Your Voice, Your Future

It's a slogan indeed, but... "voice", "future"... what are we talking
about? Skype? Vote for mayoralty? ... Too much pretentious for an O.S.
IMO

>         The Future Is Now

Neogeo... or whatever. It could be a million of things. (All them with
probably with no much future...

Do we want is something for last or something for burn rightly now? I do
not want the future in the present, I do have dreams, illusions, ...
Uuuu!! Scaring...

>         Infinite Possibilities

The end of a maths magistral class or demostration. Not an slogan.
The face of my maths teacher of x course of Secondary studies.

>         Logical System, Logical Future

IBM, enterprise world. (...and probably an stupidity with no much
sense.)

>         Voice - Infinity - Future

"deep throat", fear..., frightened; ...and the sensation that who
created it, is not able to make an common slogan, so they put that words
there instead.

>         Mark McLaughlin
>         linuxglobe.wordpress.com
>         Hudson, MA, USA
>
>         --

Just my opinion. You asked for opinions.
I'm sorry if it sounds somewhat cruel.

Daniel