Linux "Infoday" on Sa, 27.Okt.07 in Hessen (Germany)

Jovan Spasojevic jovansp at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 3 11:59:28 UTC 2007

Hi,

i want to put following email here in the list. I cannot find any
related Site in English because it's in German only so it is a "Infoday"
locally in Hessen (Germany) i am living here. So the Event is on Sa,
27.Okt.07 it is a Place where we can represent fedora in Hessen Germany
but only locally and for this place in germany.

I don't know if are any other German Ambassadors interesting in it or
the Community or whatever.

"Dear Mr. Spasojevic,

Let me introduce myself.  I am Dean Murphy, an active member of the
Linux
Users Group Giessen (LUGG) and an organizational member of this years
Practical Linux (PL) being held at the FH in Giessen.

http://www.practical-linux.de/statisch/index.html

As an Ambassador for the Hessen Fedora community, the PL would be
honored if
the Fedora Community would represent itself at our Linux "Infotag".
Naturally, as a community project, the Fedora project is exempt from any
stand fees.

Please email me if you need further information or wish to express the
Fedora
community's interest in attending our Infotag as a Exhibitor.

Sincerely,
Dean"

Regards,

Jovan S.