Minority: helping upstream to market their product

Francesco Ugolini f.ugolini at yahoo.ca
Mon Sep 10 13:32:21 UTC 2007

I agree completely with your ideas, those ones will give more value to open source. I think, moreover, we have to improve our knowledge base, people don't need to know how much free is fedora (they know it) but what fedora can offer, the pros of this one and, generally, of open source applications.

Personally i think that what are you doing is what open source has to do. Each open source project has its value: to show this we have to pay attention on the other projects, promoting those ones.

This will give us more value.

Regards

Francesco