Editorial on competition and choice

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 11 12:20:32 UTC 2007

> Let's focus beyond the developers too towards the i18n and l10n teams
> and how they think their work makes Fedora "the" OS

Cool idea :D Perhaps expand this to docs people etc as well - though I
guess we need to be careful not to spread too thinly?

Would be good for interviews about features to be accompanied by
screenshots/casts demonstrating the feature in use too. Thinking back
to time with FSM, interviews never make the most popular articles, but
if we could add the twist of "previews" to them it might help...

I'm sending e-mails to owners of the first three features on the list
now asking if they'd be happy to be involved. Will need some help
working through the rest of the list though, if anybody is game?

Jon