Question about our Brand

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Mon Sep 17 19:31:49 UTC 2007

Do we have anything like an official brand book?  Could someone answer
the following questions (and tell me how we're promoting others to do them?)

1) Should we refer to ourselves as "Fedora" or the "Fedora Project"?
2) When someone asks "What is Fedora" what is our official answer?
3) How do we know our ambassadors are sending a consistent message? Do
we even want them to?
4) When someone asks about the Fedora Project's relationship with Red
Hat what do we say?
5) When someone asks about Fedora's relationship with RHEL what do we say?

I'm sure I could come up with a whole list of questions but you get the
idea.  I may be missing some history there too as I'm not normally
active in marketing (because I have no background/training in it :)

    -Mike