First stickers

Eugene Teo eteo at redhat.com
Thu Sep 20 07:18:04 UTC 2007

Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Giacomo Succi wrote:
>> Following the suggestion of Mo I've put all my stickers on the Wiki.
>>
>> I hope you like them. Obviously critics/comments/suggestions are
>> welcome^^!
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MarketingCollateral
>
> I had some of my own stickers laying around, so I put them on the wiki
> too (also arranged a bit Giacomo's layout, to get it more compact).
>
> Being at this, I added a few userbars for web forum signatures.

Just a thought. Design a sticker that you can paste over the Windows key
as well. Some of us did that with a shadow-man sticker, but if there is a
Fedora version, that would be great. Also, I have seen some Red Hat stickers
that has a black base, with a thin layer of sticker on top of the black base,
giving it some sort of a dimension effect to it. Other than these, these
designs look great!

Eugene