Xen Fedora 7 How to

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 21 11:39:35 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 17:05 +0200, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> On 9/20/07, Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
> > I haven't seen a
> > lot of Fedora info on the front page of Digg (linux/unix) so I thought I
> > would post this to the list to just point this out.
>
> Actually, fedora articles are only stuck in "upcoming" and never
> pushed to "(linux/unix)".

We need to get more diggs is all :D Not that I'd suggest gaming digg or
anything, but if you do spot an article on Digg Re: Fedora post the digg
link to this list or to a blog on planet (or anywhere for that matter!)
so that people are at least aware of it. Perhaps include a message along
the lines of:

"Hey, check out this article about Fedora. If you like it, why not digg
it here:

digg.com/linux_unix/..."

Would definitely help I think.

Jon