F8 Build Up - Interview 2

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 21 16:49:39 UTC 2007

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Just to let you know I've put the second interview of the feature
> preview series up:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Interviews/MartinSourada

Missing developer box. I believe we actually shipped with Blue Curve as
the default theme before Clear looks was adopted by upstream GNOME. IIRC
KDE was still shipping with that theme before switching to Plastik in
the last release. So you might want to revise the early introduction.

> This one's about Nodoka, the new default theme making its debut in
> Fedora 8 Test 2 and is a good read...
>
> If you think it's an interesting read, or just want to help Fedora get a
> bit of extra attention, visit Digg and give it your vote (it would be
> hugely appreciated :p):
>
> http://digg.com/linux_unix/Fedora_s_new_theme_Nodoka

Already did so. Posting to fedora forum too. Don't forget to notify
other news websites and blog.