Create custom versions of Fedora by 'respinning' it with Revisor

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Sep 22 09:46:26 UTC 2007

Hi

A nice detailed review of revisor in Fedora 7. Note that revisor now
supports a command line interface, RHEL 5 too and is in the EPEL
repository.

http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/2415-7343_11-157495.html

"I was skeptical about Fedora 7 when it first came out, but the Revisor
tool removes any of the skepticism brought about by the idea of "spins."
Revisor will allow you to truly create your own version of Fedora: you
can create KDE-only, GNOME-only, or no-GUI-server-only. I was very close
to dropping Fedora as my OS of choice, but Revisor has, well, revised
that opinion"