I will be HAPPY to distribute Fedora 8 Live CD in New England USA! :D

Markus McLaughlin hudsonman35 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 23:38:10 UTC 2007

I will be happy to distribute/mail Fedora 8 Live CD (the day after it is on
the servers) if 100 people out here in New England USA request it.  As part
of linuxglobe's (linuxglobe.wordpress.com) mission to make Linux known in
USA,  I will be honored to take up the task!  CDs are very inexpensive and
Live CD's are the way to go to introduce Fedora without ruining a Windoze
PC!  :D  So PLEASE put my e-mail (hudsonman35 at gmail.com) address on your
Free Media Distribution List, I don't know how that works anyway, ha ha!  I
hope I can be a worthy Fedora Ambassador via linuxglobe!

Mark McLaughlin
linuxglobe.wordpress.com
Hudson, MA