Interview 3

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 30 10:32:12 UTC 2007

> There are a number of features you seem to be missing out on this demo.
> http://blog.mugshot.org/ has some of this listed out.  Mugshot
> application stats and the ability to install a application off the
> webpage by calling yum in the background can be interesting to show off.

Thanks for the feedback :D

The video has been updated and includes a few more features that I
neglected to show off last time!!

I've also moved all the text over to fp.org/wiki/Interviews/ and I'm
about to start promoting it around the net in the usual manner unless
there's anything I've missed/stuff people think I should do before
this...

Best wishes,

Jon