Self-Introduction: MauRiZioTeX

Maurizio Tessarotto maurizio.tessarotto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 16:50:17 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I'm going to introduce myself: Maurizio Tessarotto, Padova, Italy.

I've a Engineering background studies, with a natural vocation and
interesting in new product development.
So I'm going to take a Master degree in Economics and Marketing.

Ok, I can stop with this boring speeches on my studies...

I worked for 2 years in a Tourism&Travel firm as a Webmaster & SEO, in the
Marketing Team. I was involved in internet marketing, website promotion, pay
per click campaigns.

I'm working as consultant on many Italian banking and financial firms,
helped them on their IT and organization issues (project & portfolio
management, business analysis and so on...)

Ok, stop again! (these boring speeches about "work life"...) :D

I'm a Fedora user since Fedora Core 1 (awesome codename: Yarrow !), and once
since Red Hat Linux 7.1

I can't use Fedora on my laptop at work, 'cause an MS Active Directory
incompatibility issue: there's not a email client that integrate perfectly
the Outlook Calendar function... Damn! And virtualization is too much heavy
for my piece of junk (my laptop...).

My goals in the Fedora Project:

      - introduce Fedora in the B2B side (I saw a lot of Suse, Red Hat,
Ubuntu, Debian, installed in firm's I'd worked for. Which are Fedora
weakness in B2B market?)

      - pushing Fedora like: "usable for wife", in the B2C market

My management skills:
 - IT Project & Portfolio Management (experienced)
 - Marketing Strategies (wannabe, not too much experienced)

Thanks, and all the best,

MauriZioTeX