Fedora 9 Beta - my review

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Apr 4 10:55:32 UTC 2008

Hi

http://silentcoder.co.za/silentcoder/?p=312

"Actually I would say Fedora has become the Haute Couture of GNU/Linux.
It is constantly creating and showcasing new technologies that will be
fundamental in other distro’s a year from now (remember who actually
wrote NetworkManager ?). "

"Conclusions:

I really like it so far. It’s a nice system and could become the easiest
and most powerful desktop I’ve used in the GNU/Linux world in a long
time. However it has serious problems with people who already have
installations, several of them which took some serious expertise to work
around. This definitely needs to be resolved before stable release if
Fedora is to get the success that I truly believe this version deserves."