Fedora Themes

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 13:39:14 UTC 2008

This is an elevation of a note from a previous thread, since Russell
Harrison was kind enough to let me know it was important.

Let's avoid referring to our Fedora Themes of "Freedom, Folks, Features,
First" with the terminology "four F's."  That's because there's an old
wartime connotation of "4-F" that we want to assiduously avoid:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4F#Classifications

I think the one thing all Fedora people can agree on is that Fedora
*ALWAYS* passes muster!  ;-)

I like the term "Fedora Themes," but I couldn't find another good word
starting with "F" to substitute for "Themes."  It's not important
whether we all use the word "Themes," but let's not use "four F's."
Thanks!