5 Reasons You'll Love Fedora 9

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Sat Apr 19 12:52:58 UTC 2008

I had some spare time and a few requests to fulfill, so with the
slipped final release date of Fedora 9 I put together this short blog
post about Fedora 9 and why you'll love it.

I've tried to write it as blatant digg fodder, even making it a "x
reasons you'll love" post, and being very careful to point out all the
contributions made by Fedora developers upstream.

http://jonrob.wordpress.com/2008/04/19/5-reasons-why-youll-love-fedora-9/

Read it there, and if you like it and think it does a good job for
marketing, digg it here:

http://digg.com/linux_unix/5_Reasons_You_ll_Love_Fedora_9

I don't know if Matthias reads this list, but he was my motivation for
writing this as I didn't manage to get the interview about X RandR
support done in time, and with the Ubuntu release coming soon I wanted
to "claim credit" as he'd suggested in one form or another :)

Best wishes,

Jon