Fedora and "Red Hat Enterprise Linux"

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Tue Apr 29 17:12:33 UTC 2008

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008, Leigh Cantrell Day wrote:

> I would take a much lighter approach.  Keep in mind that journalists have a
> lot on their plates, often 'acquiring' new beats and keeping track of many
> companies and many technologies.  You can't expect them to always be subject
> matter experts. Also, we will want to go back to this journalist.
> Maintaining a positive, mutually respectful relationship is key.
>
> Suggestions, inline.  Take 'em or leave 'em.

And when she says "take 'em or leave 'em," I'd strongly advise taking
them.  Having frequently made these kinds of mistakes myself.  :)

When someone misses the mark this badly, I often have to restrain the urge
to "hit 'em in the mouth."  Resist that urge.  Remember, JonRob: you ARE
Fedora.  Just like everyone else on this list is.

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg
Community Development Manager