Associating the Red Hat and Fedora brands?

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Tue Apr 1 14:36:59 UTC 2008

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008, Jon Stanley wrote:

> Go for it!  Maybe we can attempt to repair some of the past "damage"
> to the brand.  I help in correcting lots of people's perceptions that
> things are still how they were in the past.
>
> Now the question is: Is rh_legal OK with this? :)

I haven't asked yet.  But here's the thing:

I CARE A LOT MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK THAT ABOUT WHAT RH LEGAL THINKS.
Because without your support, the Fedora brand is meaningless.

Therefore, if I have mostly +1s from you guys, the next stop is probably
the Fedora Board -- and then, and *only* then, will I go to RH internal
brand / legal folks.

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg