Associating the Red Hat and Fedora brands?

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Tue Apr 1 15:15:10 UTC 2008

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

> OK, then, let me propose something different and a bit less intrusive:
> maybe we could put a "corporate sponsorship" slide into the Anaconda
> install flow?  "Thanks to our corporate sponsors".  With a big
> Shadowman, and then smaller logos from lots of other companies.  Since
> it would just be a single slide, we could make it as NASCAR-y as we wanted.

I wonder if this will bring back the original reason why we got rid of
the various pictures in Anaconda.  Because we can thank someone, only to
have other people we left out upset.  We will never remember every
individual or company involved.  Also how do you justify thanking only
corporations and not individuals by name?

Just playing devil's advocate here.  I'm one of the catalysts leading to
Greg's question in this thread.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com