news.fedoraproject.org

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Sun Apr 6 10:43:18 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-31 at 16:20 -0400, Russell Harrison wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Jonathan Roberts
> <jonrob at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> >  I'll try, but I'll also copy Frank to see what he thinks.
> >
> >   * MU was a pain to get working with https, and looking through this
> >  thread I see Mike McGrath suggest that code changes would have been
> >  required, which would perhaps outweigh the plugin problems some have
> >  reported with Lyceum, especially when on their website they say:
>
> I looked a bit more into this last night.  All I have to say is booooo
> WordPress MU developers boo.  The fix is pretty lamely easy but would
> be a huge hassle to have to do every time we tried to patch to the
> latest version.  I'll take your research into the issues as enough to
> sway me.
>
> +1 Lyceum
>
> Its nice knowing smart people are working on things.  You can just
> trust them to know what they're talking about. :-D

OK, I see no more complaints on the Lyceum front, so does this mean
everyone is happy to move forward with this?

Also, I got no feedback on the best way to test our various workflows to
make sure we are happy with the software and that it will work for us.
If I don't hear any more, I'll come up with a plan for this sometime
today or tomorrow and post it back here...

Best wishes,

Jon