news.fp.o and workflows

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Apr 11 21:45:56 UTC 2008

Jonathan Roberts wrote:

> So, do people have thoughts about these bullets? Things you'd like to do
> with news.fp.o? Reply and lets see if there are things that need testing
> or whether the workflow is pretty self-explanatory!

There seems to be still doubts as to whether we are going with lyceum or
wordpress-mu.

I was talking to Red Hat Magazine folks about their Lyceum installation
and viability of a active upstream and Bret Mcmillan (cc'ed) recommended
evaluating wordpress-mu instead.

I can only start looking at packaging after I get a all around
confirmation. The final decision is yours.