Please Advice - Fedora 9 Release Party at Los Angeles

Grady Laksmono glaksmono at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 15 15:42:28 UTC 2008

Hi Ambassadors,
This is the first time I'm organizing an event for Fedora Project,
here I would start off with Fedora 9 Release Party on my campus. I'd
like to get some advices, comments, feedbacks, suggestions, etc from
those who've been more experienced in organizing Fedora events.

Here's my plan for the Fedora 9 Release Party at California State
University, Los Angeles:

1. Time, Date, and Place
Time: 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm