Fedora 9 Release Party Flyer Help

Michelle Thompson mthompso at redhat.com
Wed Apr 16 19:08:36 UTC 2008

I have one small suggestion. and then an even smaller
suggestion/comment. :)

1) after the word 'release' in that middle paragraph, i think you meant
a comma to separate and not a period

now, for a very tiny, subjective comment that you can totally ignore if
you want to:
2) perhaps we ditch the exclamation after release party in the very top
title?
there are two other exlamations in the flyer already (one after the tag
line and then another one after contest), so i feel like the title one
might could go. that way, it's the Fedora 9 Release Party (sort of the
title of the event)
		and we're exclaiming the come join! part and the contest! part

cheers,
mt