Offer to help editors?

Russell Harrison rtlm10 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 23:11:32 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 2:22 PM, Kara Schiltz <kschiltz at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
>  Corporate communications has established a relationship with several of the
> editors listed below as we're always reaching out to them with the latest
> Fedora and Red Hat news.  I'm happy to help in contacting any of these
> folks.  I'll be in touch with several editors toward the beginning of May to
> line up Fedora 9 pre-brief interviews with Paul the week prior to the F9
> launch.

Kara,

Would you mind taking a quick look at our publications page and
letting us know if there are any omissions that jump out at you?  Were
just trying to keep a working list of press outlets to keep informed
going forward.  No need for details (although that would be great)
just a quick run through would be very helpful.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Press/Publications

Thanks,

Russell