Witty Talk Bubbles

Juan M. Rodriguez nushio at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:31:57 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 1:51 AM, Michael Beckwith <
michael.d.beckwith at gmail.com> wrote:

> Going based off of what I was able to partake in with the meeting earlier
> today, here's what I've come up with so far for my assigned task: witty talk
> bubbles. Most are what I thought of while at work.
>
> - Give Fedora to each other
> - Be Fedora to each other
> - Fedora, not another ball and chain
> - I'd like the Fedora OS, hold the proprietary. That'll be $0.00, please
> download ahead (think of this one in the sense of fast food drive thru)
> - Fedora: Open 24/7/365
> - Blimey, they just left this Fedora booty out here in the open. Arr Matey!
> - All FOSS and NO proprietary don't make Fedora a dull OS
> - Fedora, the other OS
> - Ninja Fedora always gets what he's doing, seen
> - Fedora #, one step closer to World Domination (insert Fedora version #
> for whichever we're at, at the time)
> - Fedora, not another closed OS
> - Blue: a color of freedom
> - Fedora, powering robots since 2007
> - Fedora, fighting robots since 2007
> - Use the Fedora, _____ (insert name)
> - I'z in your OS, opening your source (think LOLCats)
> - I love the smell of FOSS in the morning
> - Fedora + FOSS = BFF
> - Trying to lose that proprietary weight? Slim down with Fedora, 100% FOSS.
>
> Feel free to disagree, laugh at, enjoy, criticize, or revise any of the
> above, and suggest new ones.
>
> --
> ~Michael
> http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)
> http://michaelbox.net (eventually)

I loved the "I love the smell of FOSS in the morning" phrase!

Here's a few I could think of, myself:
Fedora: Shackle free
Fedora: Leading innovation.

I'm a bit short on the creative side ;-)

--
Ing. Juan M. Rodriguez Moreno
Desarrollador de Sistemas Abiertos