Fedora marketing meeting reminder: tomorrow at 3pm Eastern US time

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Apr 30 18:24:04 UTC 2008

So there have been a few items added concerning the Single Source Summary.
Maybe they were actually there last week and I missed them, since they
were at the bottom.

If we are actually intending to focus on these items this week, then they
will take up most of the agenda.  Or are these items being covered by the
docs group?  I just want to be absolutely clear

Paul, Max, since we are the 3 owners of these items, should we be getting
together to discuss them?  Or was this stuff that you and Paul worked on
last week?

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg