Fedora and "Red Hat Enterprise Linux"

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 19:38:18 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 9:50 AM, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:
>  Personally, I would like to see Jon rework his message and take point on
> this.  Learn the lesson, apply the lesson.

And he needs to find a way to reference url's to Fedora global usage
and contributor maps.

More generally speaking.... with the 1000 to 1 value of pictures to
words in mind.  What sort of useful things can we show laypress about
our project in the form or pretty graphs?

The maps answer the question concerning the global nature of our usage
and contribution..succinctly.  Are there other important concepts we
can get across to the laypress by data mining our own historic and
on-going processes and then prettying up into a useful graphic?

-jef