Fedora promoting videos

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Aug 8 12:33:32 UTC 2008

Satish Eerpini wrote:
> yeh , anything anywhere near "truth happens" would just be awesome ,
> ...... i have seen it and presented it for almost every workshop given
> by the LUG, Vit , ..... but i can watch it again and again !!

I think you understand that Fedora being a community distro such a video
should come from the community, namely from you, me and others like us....
So if you want such a video, start working to make it happen: maybe
write a script, maybe shoot some footage with your camera, maybe do some
editing with video software...