Self-Introduction: Ross Wardrup

Ross Wardrup minorsecond at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 01:45:38 UTC 2008

Hello,
My name is Ross Wardrup, and I'm from Denton, Texas, USA. I'm a
student at the University of Norht Texas and I'm going to school for
computer science. I'm also a produce stocker at Wal-Mart at the
moment, which I'm hoping to change soon. I hope to promote Fedora at
my university and city and also to help my marketing and people
skills, and to help my future career. I'd like to talk about
installing Fedora on Apple Macbooks, because that is what I use. I'd
like to see greater compatablity with Apple products in Fedora, but
with Rawhide, that really doesn't seem to be a problem. I'd also like
to try to get into coding once I gain more skill, since that's what
I'm being educated for. I have no official qualifications in marketing
or promoting, but I have been promoting Linux in general for several
years and have gotten at least 10 people to switch over. I think I've
got some good ideas on how to promote Fedora at UNT, including getting
a booth set up with laptops and letting people "click around" Fedora.

Sincerely,
Ross Wardrup