Cool install Icons?

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 18:49:47 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 1:31 PM, Scott Baker <bakers at web-ster.com> wrote:
> Felix Kaechele wrote:
>> I was about to post that as well but I think we should stay definitely
>> humorous in a way and show that we don't take us too serious. That would
>> make us superior over the other distros :)
>>
>> (Bad) E.g.:Fedora is first because nobody breaks so much things as we do
>> between releases :D
>
> I agree... the whole reason I liked the old hotdog was because they didn't
> take themselves too seriously. Fedora shouldn't be TOO serious, it should
> be fun!

I really like the idea of not been too serious. I love the idea of the
four Fs, but it seems a bit contradictory.  The four F's are
statements, but to keep the relaxed idea those have to be portrayed
funny. I am not sure than it is wise to make fun of our statements.
Hence it is why I feel it is contradictory.
I strongly agree that entertain images will be better and funny images
will be best.
I am not sure how much resources may consume animations, I will hate
the funniest thing if it delays my installation.
Just my thoughts to fuel up the brainstorming.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217