Fedora 10 is a 10

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 16:53:16 UTC 2008

2008/12/2 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:
> http://press.redhat.com/

Ah... hmmm...it was "a people making a difference" series using the
structure of a "f10 features" piece.

While release time is a good time to get pieces out in front of people
which tell the community collaboration process story we need to be
careful that we don't cut across the featuring messaging.

I think the review commentator who reacted to this came away with
exactly the wrong message that was intended.. since its not obvious
that he picked up on the "people making a difference" message nor any
of the name dropping and just saw the section headlines which read as
a top 10 feature list.

Have their been other examples where laypress commentators picked up
on this series of posts for subject matter? It would be useful to
examine the regurgitated messaging from multiple people to get a
better feel for what people took away from this series.

-jef