Comment follow-up?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 13:39:36 UTC 2008

http://www.linux-magazine.com/online/news/fedora_10_with_kvm_xen_and_faster_startup/

There are some comments in this article that deserve follow up.  Just
as Red Hat marketing folks do follow up with press on Red Hat specific
articles, it would be good to see our Marketing team have a strategy
for following up on articles at sites that frequently cover Fedora
news.

The key points to answer are:

* Do we have such a process right now?  (I don't believe so, but there
  should be.)

* How should that process work in a way that guarantees transparency
  and encourages collaboration and scalability?  (In many cases, there
  will be a pool of answers that will take care of many
  questions/comments.)

This is one of the reasons I was encouraging people on the Marketing
team to engage on the questions from Neowin.  This team can develop a
slate of ready materials for answers to those kinds of questions.  A
team effort means we can cover more ground.