Cool install Icons?

Lucas - Linux Sys. Admin (CEFETCE/UAB) lucas at cefetce.br
Tue Dec 9 12:10:05 UTC 2008

Is it really nescessary to use open source solutions for developing the
images and animations ?
if not my buddy agrees to illustrate some images and animations for the
project royalty-free..

if you want these animations, let me know :)

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 4:40 AM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro>wrote:

> Doug Berry wrote:
>

>> If the idea is to jazz-up the install visually, why use static
>> panels at all? How about some kind of animated thing -- a guy
>> juggling balls labeled, partitions, desktop, sound system -- then
>> when one is loaded, he chucks a ball at the screen and it says:
>> partitions completed, now loading .... May not be practical but the
>> possibilities would be unless.
>>

> Because the code we have support only static panels. Patch Anaconda and we
> may talk about that... but the next blocker will be producing the animations
> with Fedora, doable but not easy (advanced Blender or GIFs animated with
> GIMP).
>
> --
> nicu :: http://nicubunu.ro :: http://nicubunu.blogspot.com
> Cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
> Open Clip Art Library: http://www.openclipart.org
> my Fedora stuff: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro

> believed to be clean.
>
> :::: CONTRIBUA COM O MEIO AMBIENTE. NÃO IMPRIMA ESTA MENSAGEM :::::

Atenciosamente,
Lucas do Amaral
CEFET-CE - UAB-CE.
Linux System Administrator Trainee