Cool install Icons?

John Mackay mackay3 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 15:53:22 UTC 2008

LOL, thinking further; probably not everyone would enjoy a game anytime
(Specially at your work) So, what about if there existed an "Activity
Center", there you could read about Fedoras Values, The #Fs, preview
wallpapers, play games, and more stuff about documentation, community and
passtimes to dwell in while the installation completes, what do you think?