Cool install Icons?

Máirí­n Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 11 18:53:40 UTC 2008

Neville A. Cross wrote:
> and I aware that this is not reach vote... I understand that is a kind
> of brainstorming process by now.

You replied to the wrong email.

I am just trying to point out that rather than brainstorming all of
these complicated games and activity ideas, why not try to focus on a
nice set of say 5-6 banner ideas, and hash out the content for them? It
would be more productive, and the art team could work with it and
produce illustrations a lot more quickly and easily if we're provided
the actual storylines/concepts to illustrate.

~m