T-shirt logo design tool

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 12 22:50:52 UTC 2008

2008/12/12 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 11:10:41AM -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>> Paul W. Frields wrote:
>> >
>> > So, how do things look for the shirt logo at this point?  Is there
>> > something we're happy enough to pursue with the printers?
>> >
>> > The only *possible* monkey wrench is whether we want to have some sort
>> > of co-branding with OLPC and SugarLabs.  I'll see if I can't resolve
>> > that today, if it's not too late.
>>
>> Do resolve it today if you can. I ended up not having time
>> to work on the mockups last night so I'll try again tonight.
>
> At this point, I'd feel more comfortable just including "olpc" and
> "sugar" in the tag list and going forward with what we have.
>
> --
> Paul W. Frields                                http://paul.frields.org/
>  gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
>  http://redhat.com/   -  -  -  -   http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
>  irc.freenode.net: stickster @ #fedora-docs, #fedora-devel, #fredlug

Sorry for the silly proposal (I've just read the thread): why don't
add ambassadors (I know friends could be the same, but along with
developers I'll put it too).

I'm not sure if the goal of those words was this, and, BTW, all the
other project != developers would have the same right than ambassadors
to see their name. So, feel free to say no, I think it would be
reasonable.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini