PostgreSQL using Fedora 10 as the base for their LiveCD

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 15 17:28:53 UTC 2008

David Nalley wrote:
> Not really a news article per se - but nice to see PostgreSQL using
> F10 as the base distribution.

Devrim works for CommandPrompt, a PostgreSQL consulting organization and
is a active contributor of Fedora maintaining many PostgreSQL packages.
He has been pushing out live cd's for a while now. I think, he is also
interested in adding support for PostgreSQL to Spacewalk. Notice a
pattern there?

Rahul