I still want a Fedora coffee table book, and you are going to help me make one.

Lisa Brewster sophistechate at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 20:25:15 UTC 2008

Man, now I wish I could go to FUDCon!!  There's a slight chance I'll be able
to get work to send me, but the economy's got budgets really tight.  And
I've got a meeting on Thursday that will take up half the day, so I won't be
able to make it to the marketing meeting.
Added original proposal text to the wiki page.

--
Lisa Brewster
http://www.sophistechate.com