I still want a Fedora coffee table book, and you are going to help me make one.

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 21:12:05 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 03:26:28PM -0500, Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
>> We'll also need to determine the format of the book -- first, what
>> "trinket" or whatnot we'll use to represent Fedora (something where we
>> can, by holding it, proclaim "I am Fedora", whether obvious or not)
>
> How about the "I am Fedora" sticker?

That would probably be a good example of a picture that could go in the
book, too. The "I am Fedora" sticker has enough mass reproducability
that anybody who wanted one could probably get one pretty fast, right?

(Nice expression, btw.)

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36