Press Archive

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 18 16:32:12 UTC 2008

Re: my other e-mail, one of the items I mentioned was that we should
archive press coverage not just on the mailing list but also on the
wiki. Just took a quick look and remembered we already have this in
place:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/PressArchive

It's divided into releases, although there is nothing there for F10
yet. (I remember doing F9 after the fact, and it was painful
experience, much better to just keep updated as we go along).

So here is a plea, to anyone who has press pieces to share with this
list, please also take a moment to bookmark the above link and
document it on the wiki too.

Cheers,

Jon