Fedora 9 Marketing plan?

Russell Harrison rtlm10 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 04:31:52 UTC 2008

On Feb 2, 2008 6:29 PM, Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip at kanarip.com> wrote:
> Mike McGrath wrote:
> > :: cough cough ::
> >
> > http://digg.com/linux_unix/First_Look_Ubuntu_8_04_Hardy_Heron_alpha_4
> >

> Good to hear PulseAudio made it into a major distribution ;-)
>
> We oughta send them a huge, big thank you for appreciating PolicyKit so
> much, too.

Wow you aren't kidding.  Most of the stuff they're talking about in
that article is right here on my Fedora 8 laptop.  I sort of suspected
that Fedora took back the lead somewhere around F7.  This sort of
proves it to me.

Russell
--
Russell Harrison
Systems Administrator -- Linux Desktops

Note:  The positions or opinions expressed in this email are my own.
They are not necessarily those of my employer.