Generic Fedora Poster Designs for Events

John Adams joadams at redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 20:02:35 UTC 2008

I think these look great.  I really like the idea of breaking down the
message into the three distinct stories (although I admittedly haven't
read the copy too closely yet).  From a brand manager's perspective, I
would agree with the suggestion to revisit the background colors.  I
would recommend staying close to the Fedora "core" brand colors: blue,
black and white.  If the intent is to use these at events, and it's
possible that the three posters would exist side-by-side, think about
the *STRONG* brand statement that would make ... even from far away /
across the ballroom.

JQA

--
John Q. Adams