Generic Fedora Poster Designs for Events

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Thu Feb 7 21:38:18 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-02-07 at 16:06 -0500, John Adams wrote:
> Dull ... or powerful?  :)   At the very least, consistent.  And
> recognizable.
>
> http://images.businessweek.com/ss/07/06/0628_reputation/source/2.htm
>
> http://www.moma.org/collection/printable_view.php?object_id=79809

I understand the concept of brand consistency and while I would love to
have the art people create beautiful art and not be restricted, I
personally think that keeping the brand colours is important.

The link to Coca-Cola is one such example. The other is Dell who uses
their name more so than their colours.  Fedora has just recreated it's
brand lets not give a different impression otherwise it will get
confusing.