Fedora 9 Theme for iGoogle

Juan M. Rodriguez nushio at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 00:24:28 UTC 2008

Hi Eduardo,
I noticed that Google won't keep the skin, and had to reapply it, which in
turn updated to a gray one.
Although the gray one is nice, I was hoping for something more blue. Fedora
blue, to be precise, though I know that the gray now matches the Sulphur
banner.

All I need now is a way to keep this as a theme, without having to update my
bookmark to "
http://www.google.com/ig?skin=http://fedora.linuxdiinf.org/images/igoogle/fedora9theme.xml"
to fully enjoy the skin.

I'll try my hand at creating a different Fedora skin too, the more, the
merrier, right? :D

-Nushio