Fedora Studios Spin?

Michael Beckwith michael.d.beckwith at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 18:02:12 UTC 2008

We could probably include stuff like video and sound editing in the art
spin if it's not already planned. However, I also know that linux is a
bit of a sore spot when it comes to really high quality video editing. I
am not sure when that will change, but there are some programs out there
that do the stuff.

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)