Free Me Too

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 18 18:21:37 UTC 2008

Hi

We have been discussing taking Free Me to the next step. Free Me is a
collection of open licensed content bundled with a Live CD. Jonathan
Roberts, I appreciate your suggestions. Let's get started.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RahulSundaram/FreeMeToo

In particular, any hints on finding some of the content under open codec
formats or conversion procedures would be appreciated. Additional
content suggestions too. Music, Videos, Books etc. They should be freely
distributable and preferably have no use restrictions. I will put
together a Fedora spin bundling all these content after sometime.