ubuntu marketing

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Feb 27 16:37:46 UTC 2008

Since it looks like more people are reading *this* thread than the thread
that I care about, I'm going to completely hijack this thread to repost my
call for attendees at our next Fedora marketing meeting.  :)

As of right now, there are *three* people who have committed to attending.
These meetings will be determining the talking points for Fedora.
Discussions on mailing lists are great input, but the meetings are where
the real work gets assigned, and where *leaders step up*.

You've got until the end of the day to ack a meeting time.  If we don't
get any more participants, we'll go with the participants we have.

Thanks to Mr. Roberts and Mr. Sundaram for stepping up so far.

====

Where we left off:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Tasks

I'd like to have a meeting, using this task list as the agenda, sometime
this week.

Proposed meeting times (all eastern US time):

1300-1700 Thursday
1000-1700 Friday

If you'd like to attend, please RSVP with times you can make.  Meeting
will be held on #fedora-mktg on freenode.

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg
Community Development Manager