Alpha Release Day Metrics

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 6 18:40:31 UTC 2008

> Their requests still would have come up in the logs.  Just with a 302.
> This brings up a good point though.  I can't discourage linking to the
> wiki enough.  If you do link to the wiki (as Jesse said earlier) let the
> infrastructure team know so we can create a static page out of it.

Mmm my point was not that they might have not appeared in the logs,
but because users couldn't get to the information they may not have
dugg the story and so that's perhaps why we didn't make the front page
- seems strange though - we got 100 + diggs and didn't make the front
page?! Oh well...next time we'll do better!

And next time I promise to work with infrastructure about getting this
info static instead of on the wiki :)

Best wishes,

Jon