Generic Fedora Poster Designs for Events

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 7 04:37:08 UTC 2008

Clint Savage wrote:
> Do we have svg's of these somewhere?  I want to put these up at LUGs
> and a couple conferences I attend.  Are they approved by RedHat, not
> that it matters for my personal use...

Absolutely, the SVG is in the same directory, just replace the png with
svg in the URL.

(http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/fedora-poster-designs.svg)

I think the text might be kinda crack rock tho. I'm gonna make a blog
post about them with the text in plain text to get a wider audience and
see if I can get some revisions for the text.

I really do want to change the background colors too, they are a bit
hideous. :(

~m